Thursday, May 6, 2010

Quick update

This will be brief, they gave me some ambien to help me sleep and I cannot really see what I am typing. This tray is up too high at the hospital.

We checked in around 5pm. Around 6:15 they had the Cervidil in. That was no fun, no sir. Nurse said I was a good 2cms but closer to 3cms. About 50% effaced. Have the baby heart rate monitor hooked up as well as the contraction monitor. Interesting to watch. I am not in active labor but my contractions are around every 6 minutes or so.

We've been watching tv and the monitors since they are rather fascinating. No food or drink after midnight. They will wake me up around 6am to get the cervidil out then start the Pitocin thirty minutes later.

MawMaw and PeePaw came to visit, which was nice. We will be seeing them more later on.

I have to get off this, it is messing up the monitors, picking up my heartbeat ad not his. Blah, hopefully can update later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment