Monday, May 3, 2010

Appointment update

Well the appointment went well, I'd say anyway. The doctor said I've definitely progressed. I'm about 2cms now, possibly 3cms. The cervix has started to soften, but it is still high up so no labor yet. She did some membrane stripping in hopes it might get some activity going. It feels like it might have helped, I've definitely been feeling a lot more pressure since then. Pressure and just general achiness. Let me tell you though, that was NOT fun. I am glad she did it, if it will help, but that is not something I want to have happen all the time.

The way I figure it is even if he doesn't come until I am induced Friday, at least he is further along in progress than he was before so it will only help things on Friday. That being said, Jason and I are determined to make him a Cinco de Mayo baby. Cmon, how cool would a birthday of 5/5/10 be?! CMON HENRY! You have 48 hours to make your eviction.

0 comments:

Post a Comment