Friday, January 1, 2010

Jason felt a kick!

We've been waiting for that for some time now. Every single time Jason tries to feel the baby, he stops kicking. It's as if he is playing games with us. Well last night we were determined and eventually Jason found the right spot. I think he was pushing back as Daddy was pushing forward. He was a very active little bugger last night! I probably just felt him more since we were up so late.

A few weird things have happened to me since being pregnant. One is random, I'll have it one week and not again for a few more. When drifting off to sleep, or even after I fall asleep, I'll make sounds. Usually just a monotone pitch sound, I guess like a mumbling, but it often times will wake me up, especially if I am almost asleep. I am contributing it to pregnancy just because I have no idea what else it could be.

Another one is sleeping in the car on long trips. My entire life I was one of those people who could NOT, for anything, fall asleep in a car. I slept for an hour on our way back from Houston. On the way there it was probably 30 minutes, and I felt guilty. Every time we're in the car for more than an hour I want to fall asleep.

The last thing is probably a bit more on the serious side, I am not sure. It went away for a week and a half and now it is back. In my right foot, in the ball of the foot, if I don't wear shoes pretty much all the time, it starts to feel swollen, especially when walking. It actually is NOT swollen, I've had Jason check many times, it just feels really tight. I think I just need the support of the shoe. I've researched everything I can and nothing comes up that sounds like it. It's not exactly painful, it's just annoying and makes my feet feel uneven.

Anyway, wrapping this up, and even though no one even knows this exists except Jason now, Happy New Years!

0 comments:

Post a Comment