Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Crying Game

It seems everything makes me cry these days. This of course was true on New Years Day. It was a gift my mother in law gave, and it wasn't even to me, it was to my father in law. She made an appointment for him to go to the doctor to get fitted for hearing aids. He wants to be able to hear Henry.

Now my father in law is a big, tough man. He doesn't cry. At least I didn't think he did. When realized what they were he actually had to leave the room he was so choked up.

What a beautiful thing, he cares so much about this baby who isn't even here yet that he is willing to get hearing aids at 58.

On a side note, I'll be very glad we won't have to watch the tv on mute when we go over there anymore because the sound of the tv and us talking bothers him. Nothing is more boring than watching golf on mute.

0 comments:

Post a Comment