Wednesday, November 3, 2010

About to pull my hair out...

Henry is officially in to everything. We need to do some serious baby proofing and I don't even know where to start. I cannot get a single thing done anymore because he is into everything. I leave him for 2 minutes and in that time, he has tried to escape. Usually his attemps are successful. Then there is the constant whining. I am guessing he is teething. I cannot feel anything, but the doctor said he was teething 2 months ago. I just do not know what to do other than to be gone from the house all the time. That is the one thing that typically calms him down - being out. It has been rather yucky these past few days, yucky and cold, so that has waylaid some of my attempts to get out.

We have officially started Henry on solids. For now we are just using the prepacked Gerber foods, but eventually we want to make our own. So far Henry really seems to like peas, sweet potatoes, pears and bananas. He does not seem too crazy about carrots, but we will be giving them another try soon. For some reason, everytime we feed Henry, he tries to turn sideways in his bumbo (we're using that with the tray). We cannot get him to face forward! Best be going, he is flipping out for the 5th time today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment