Saturday, February 13, 2010

I guess it starts now

The lack of sleep. 5:20 this morning I am wide awake. I might have fallen asleep at 1:30am at the earliest. This is getting ridiculous. I cannot sleep for more than 4 hours at a time anymore. I did not sleep at all Thursday night. I did get a small nap Friday during the day, but not enough to cover even half a night's worth of rest.

Well, the guy my father in law hired to come help with the baby room was supposed to come today. And he did show up. And then left again to go get more tools at home. Two hours later, he's no where to be found. My father in law calls him and he says, "Oh sorry, my wife got called into work. I have to play Mommy." So he is coming tomorrow. Seriously though, wouldn't you have the decency to call as soon as you found that out? Jason has been sitting around all morning waiting. I even cleaned a bunch downstairs to make sure the space was ready to be worked on.

I am sure this is normal, to some degree, but I'm feeling really alone lately. It's great talking to my cousin, as she just had her baby nine months ago and it gives me someone to relate to, but for the rest of my friends, for the most part, I feel really distant. I feel like I am losing them. It breaks my heart. Don't want to make this post too depressing, but had to get that off my chest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment